The company was created following the performance at the Manifeste Festival of the piece Ça va bien avec comment tu vis – for two dancers, voice and electronics – in the desire to continue enriching experimental musical theatre with interdisciplinary and contemporary forms of writing, often linked to new technologies. The company is based in the dynamic bilingual city of Biel in Switzerland. The manifesto of Mixt Forma provides guidelines for the company’s emerging projects.
Artistic Director: Mathieu Corajod
Associated artists :
- Marie Albert, performance & dance
- Chloé Bieri, performance & voice
- Pierre Lison, performance & dance
- Antonin Noël, performance & drama.
- Stanislas Pili, performance & percussion
- Dominique Quélen, writing
Administration: Anna Ladeira – Le Voisin
President of the association: Pierre Sublet